Wednesday, July 25, 2007

AntisocialCommentary Release Party

I simply can’t tell you how many people have come up to me and asked if I knew where they could buy a funny book. Ok... it was just one person…one really old guy at a bus stop. At least, I think that’s what he said…he might have actually mumbled something about me standing on his foot, but my bus had arrived and I was off.

What was I talking about now? Oh right, books! It turns out I do know where to buy a funny book and it was written by our good friend and fellow blogger Diesel, over at Mattress Police.

It’s a collection of the best of his blog and bonus material you can only get with the book. According to Diesel, “AntisocialCommentary: From the Secret Files of the Mattress Police” will be published on August 15, but for a limited time you can pre-order a signed copy at a significantly discounted price.

So, hurry on down to Mattress Police and order yourself a copy. Then if some old geezer asks you where he can find a funny book, you can let him have it. The information, not the book…let him buy his own damn copy.



6 comments:

robkroese said...

Thanks for the shout-out, TDB!

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!!

Anonymous said...

I shall send my man-servant out for a copy.

Paul FooDaddy Brand said...

Hey, alright Diesel! Good for him. I feel a kinship now, you see, because I did the same thing with the first year of The Blog of Stupid.

My reason? Crippling lameness.

robkroese said...

Fortunately my lameness is more of the mildly debilitating sort.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see what the sculptures look like