Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Welcome to Spamalot...

Who knew that the world was full of so many people concerned about my health and happiness? I certainly didn’t and yet everyday my email inbox is filled with dozens and dozens of messages from people who seem to have my physical, emotional and financial well being on their minds.

They’ve offered to procure for me just about any pharmaceutical product in the world very cheaply and without any of those annoying little prescriptions,although for some reason they seem especially concerned with the size and performance of a very particular part of my anatomy.

I also get many wonderful, confidential stock tips guaranteed to make me fabulously wealthy. I haven’t the heart to tell them that I’ve apparently won several European lotteries just this month, so I don’t really need the extra money. It seems that they also think it’s time that I settled down because they keep offering to introduce me to "dozens of barely legal teens" and "sexy MILFS"…whatever they are.

Rolex watches, hair growth products and low interest loans are just a few of the things my unknown, would be benefactors want me to have. The international community has been just as generous as the good people here at home. Why, just from Nigeria alone I’ve received many munificent, if somewhat confusing business arrangements. Bless their little hearts, I hope each one of them gets what they deserve…I really do.

You know, it’s almost as if these people have the impression that I’m a bald, poorly endowed, lonely and financially naïve individual... it’s like they’ve been reading my diary.

4 comments:

scorpio said...

Hi, I'm doing a college survey based upon various aspects of Badminton and I need to ask players from around the world to complete a short questionnaire. There are several themes including badminton rule. I'm using this site (badminton rule) to contact players, do you know of any other ways to do this?
Many thanks

nexus pheromones said...

thanks for the info

Clare said...

Hi, As part of some work I'm doing for a client, I need to talk to people who are interested in Badminton and who often search the web for related information. The research is mostly based around keyword ('badminton racket' for example) selection. I've contacted people using badminton racket but I need to contact more. Can you suggest where else to look?
TIA

Anne said...

Hi, I'm doing a college survey based upon various aspects of Badminton and I need to ask players from around the world to complete a short questionnaire. There are several themes including badminton racquet. I'm using this site (badminton racquet) to contact players, do you know of any other ways to do this?
Many thanks